- High MVTR barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses31.
- Provides advanced I.V. and central line catheter securement31.
- More secure than standard transparent dressings, with a wear time of up to seven days31.
- Helps minimise dressing disruption and maximise wear time32.
- Maintains securement by preventing edge lift, flexing with patient movement and managing moisture.
- Recommend use of waterproof cover over dressing and I.V. site when showering.
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing is a sterile, transparent film I.V. dressing for the advanced securement of catheters.