- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain
- Unique, non-adherent pad won’t stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time
3M™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Film Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad is an all-in-one dressing that provides a sterile, waterproof, viral and bacterial barrier. These dressings consist of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a thin film transparent dressing.
This island dressing is a sterile, waterproof, viral and bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from virus 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage)
- Post-surgical dressings - especially on areas where swelling or movement is expected
- Acute wounds, such as cuts and abrasions.
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Light-to-moderately-draining chronic wounds
- I.V. catheter sites
- To secure or cover devices
- Secondary dressing applications. Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze