- Transparent I.V. Dressing with securing tape for central venous catheters
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage*
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- 'Helps minimise dressing disruption and maximise wear time
- Helps minimise dressing disruption and maximise wear time (32)
- A waterproof film coating on all pieces provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
Sterile, transparent film I.V.Advanced bordered dressing. Vapour permeable.
Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement dressings offer advanced securement with comfort adhesive technology. The dressing is reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Arterial catheters
- Dialysis catheters
- Tunneled central vascular devices
- Enteral feeding tubes
- Pulmonary artery catheters