- Transparent I.V. Dressing with securing tape for central venous catheters
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage*
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- 1655 TEGADERM IV TRSP DRSG 200/CS
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimising potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Framed style allows one-handed application and less waste. Non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application.
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
- Up to 7-day wear time
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
Sterile, transparent film I.V. bordered dressing. Vapour permeable.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites, and secure devices to the skin.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Insulin pump catheters
- Scalp vein needles
- Feeding tubes