Designed to be more accurate, faster and more integrated than most locators on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locators represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 7000 Series locators combine simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities.
- Six active frequencies for direct connect
- Trace view mapping display mode
- Four induction frequencies
- All frequency mode in direct connect (four simultaneously)
- EMS iD and EMS Tape capability on all models
- Push button depth to all 3M underground electronic markers
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 7573 performs all functions of the 7550 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
- Locate and follow the path of 3M EMS Caution Tape
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to provide a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities