3M™ PICC/CVC Securement Device is used to secure Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs) and short term Central Venous Catheters (CVCs) to the skin without sutures
With 3M™ PICC/CVC Securement Device, you don’t have to sacrifice patient comfort to get reliable securement and antimicrobial protection. The system is designed to stay in place for up to 7 days, yet removes gently, delivering the securement, comfort and protection your patients deserve.
- 3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate Dressing is clinically proven to reduce CRBSIs by 60% and catheter colonisations by 61% in a randomised control trial¹ 1 Timsit JF, et al. Randomized Controlled Trial of Chlorhexidine Dressing and Highly Adhesive Dressing for Preventing Catheter-Related Infections in critically ill adults. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2012; 186 (12):1272-1278.
- Sutureless securement balances reliable adhesion with gentleness to skin
- Removes cleanly, without causing patients undue pain or distress
- Accommodates the majority of PICC and CVC catheters up to and including 12 French
- Skin-friendly materials improve comfort and mobility
- Designed to be worn for up to 7 days
- A sutureless securement device/system, designed to
eliminate the need for suturing catheters to skin,
reducing the risks of needlestick injuries.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Easy application securement base with no mechanical doors or wings- Dressing with application frame makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- The waterproof film dressing provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- To secure Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC's) and short term Central Venous Catheters (CVC's)
- 'Single package with device and antimicrobial CHG dressing