- A non-chromated corrosion inhibiting (NCCI) polysulfide fuselage sealant that provides an effective barrier against corrosion on aluminum and between dissimilar metals. It has outstanding resistance to jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry
- Easier application – requires less mixing time and less tooling to apply
- Available in Class B and C to meet a range of requirements
- Low shrinkage results in less rework
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Qualified to AMS 3265, Lockheed LMA-MU006, 5PTMUT06 and FMS 3104, and Boeing DPM 5896-2* *please validate at time of usage
- Available in Class B and C
The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste. It is an effective barrier against common causes of corrosion on aluminium and between dissimilar metals. It has excellent resistance to aviation gasoline, jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.