- Waterproof, latex free and sterile dressing that’s reinforced with a soft cloth fabric to reduce edge lift
- High MVTR barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses³¹
- Provides advanced I.V. and central line catheter securement³¹
- More secure than standard transparent dressings, with a wear time of up to seven days³¹
- Helps minimise dressing disruption and maximise wear time³²
- A waterproof film coating on all pieces provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing is a sterile, transparent film I.V. dressing for the advanced securement of wounds. Our dressings have a high MVTR barrier and are reinforced with a soft cloth fabric to reduce edge lift and securely seal the I.V. insertion site.
Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement dressings offer advanced securement with comfort adhesive technology. The dressing is reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Arterial catheters
- Dialysis catheters
- Tunneled central vascular devices
- Enteral feeding tubes
- Pulmonary artery catheters