Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4991. It is a grey, 2.3 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates.
Designed for permanent bonding with a high bond strength in critical applications on high to medium surface energy materials. Offering plasticiser resistence.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs
- Bond electronic displays
- Bond lens window to housing