Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 5952. It is a black, 1.1 mm thick, modified acrylic adhesive with a very conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces, including most powder coated paints.
Designed for permanent bonding to powder coated and rigit irregular surfaces. Offers good adhesion to the widest variety of surfaces, including further high and medium surface energy plastics and paints, metals and glass.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs
- Bond electronic displays
- Bond lens window to housing