- Versatile padding adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- Lightweight and conformable padding can be cut, layered and shaped, allowing it to be adapted for many applications
- Available in medium and high support pads or light support foam roll to meet your application needs
- Foams can protect the skin from damage caused by splints, casts and prostheses.
3M™ Reston™ Foam Pads has a self-adhering open cell foam designed to protect skin from splints, casts and prostheses
Our lightweight and conformable foam pads can be used as padding for beds or chairs. They’re not intended to be used as a pressure reducing device.
- Helps protect skin from splints, casts and prostheses
- Use as a padding for devices like beds and chairs