- Highly impact resistant; 41.0 mil outdoor grade polyurethane protective tape with acrylic foam adhesive
- Improve ease of instillation; can be perforated for application on pressurized and non-pressurized surfaces
- High-level protection of aircraft skins and panels from small Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Helps reduce Days Out of Service (DOS); long term durability
- Helps reduces amount of PPE needed as compared to alternative methods; no-VOCs
- Can be perforated for application on pressurized fuselage panels
- Eliminates need for waste stream profile; landfillable
Widths greater than 2 inches provided on a skip-slit liner. Extremely tough elastomer designed for outdoor industrial applications. Abrasion, erosion, scratch, puncture, and impact resistant. Conformable to most surfaces. Provides excellent surface protection using a technology that contains no VOC`s and is fast and easy to apply. Applications include protection of aircraft skins and panels from small Foreign Object Damage (FOD). Total thickness 0.041 in (1.04 mm).