- Helps reduce labor time and effort; cleanly removable, UV stable protective tape
- Assists in meeting regulatory requirements; protective tape replaces painting processes to minimize VOCs
- Allows for reduced aircraft on ground (AOG) time; no cure time required for installation of protective tapes
- Commonly used for aircraft, military and industrial applications
- Acrylic adhesive adheres to a wide variety of substrates and retains a constant level of adhesion over time, yet removes easily when necessary
- Scratch, puncture and impact resistant
- Applications include anti-chafe and grit blast protection
3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8560 is a transparent tape constructed with a long-aging, solvent-resistant, pressure-sensitive, acrylic adhesive. It has good environmental resistance properties and has been used to isolate and protect substrates from environmental damage and corrosive elements. It is commonly used in the aircraft industry as an erosion and impact resistant protective tape. Provided on a white paper liner for ease of converting into custom shapes.