Transparent overlay film with pressure sensitive adhesive, typically used as overlaminate in the 3M UV digital printing process. Only recommended for 3M™ Engineer Grade Prismatic reflective sheeting. Expected durability of traffic signs is equal to that of 3M Engineer GRade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting on which is applied.
3M™ Reflective Sheeting transparent films with pressure sensitive adhesive for application as a protective overlay.
- When applied as a protective overlay on retroreflective signs, the signs will have similar day-night appearance.
- Barrier to staining by many types of graffiti or defacement, including spray paint, permanent markers and promotional stickers.
- It allows easy cleaning of graffiti and removal of promotional stickers.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- The clear 1140 film is used when printing onto 3M™ Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting
- Designed as a high performance protective transparent overlay for use on signs made from 3M™ sheetings, films, and images
- Adhesive type is pressure-sensitive