3M™ Dynatel™ Marker Tape Locators 7420 are high performance locators that quickly and efficiently locate 3M™ EMS Caution Tape and existing electronic markers. In addition, the locators have the capability to read/write to 3M™ ID Markers.
- Six active frequencies for direct connect
- Trace view mapping display mode
- Four induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power
- All frequency mode in direct connect (four simultaneously)
- EMS iD capability on select models
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2573 performs all functions of the 2550 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
- Locate and follow the path of 3M EMS Caution Tape
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities