- An all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing allows continuous I.V. site observation
- CHG gel pad provides antimicrobial activity suppressing skin flora regrowth2 for up to seven days and allows delivery of CHG under the catheter³⁵
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce major catheter related infection by 67% in a randomised controlled trial in ICU patients with central venous and arterial catheters³⁴
- Designed to minise catheter movement and dislodgement. Helps keep catheters in place and with large securement tape strip and conforming keyhole notch.
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility to easily assess for early signs of infection
- Breathable dressing permits moisture vapor to evaporate from skin
- Integrated design (antimicrobial gel pad and dressing in one) allows for easy and consistent application
- Can be worn up to 7 days
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.*
- Application frame makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
Sterile, transparent film I.V. dressing with an integrated CHG gel pad. Vapour permeable.
3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is our all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing. Proven to reduce catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) and catheter colonisation, they combine antimicrobial activity with the high performance of Tegaderm dressings.
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Dialysis catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Other percutaneous devices