3M™ Extreme Sealing Tape 4412N is a neutral, 2.0 mm thick, highly conformable, single-side acrylic tape with a high performance ionomer backing. Our tape was specifically designed to give you professional results under outdoor exposure to direct sunlight, as well as temperature and humidity extremes while creating an effective seal over an existing joint, seam, or penetration.
Professional seal over an existing joint or seam which can be exposed to direct sunlight, as well as temperature and humidity extremes.
- Very good resistance to many common industrial solvents as well as elevated temperature exposure
- Tacky adhesive sticks on contact for immediate bond with no drying time, oozing, or clean up
- Neutral, 2 mm thick, conformable tape forms effective seals over contours, edges, rivets, and screw heads
- Conforms over contours, edges, rivets and screw heads for a water tight seal
- Paintable, blends with adjoining surfaces
- Holds securely through sun, rain, snow, temperature extremes and abrasion
- Use for difficult sealing applications like joints, seams or penetration
- Truck and trailer roof sealing
- Skylights sealing
- Window and door sealing
- 'Roof-to-trim' sealing