- High immediate strength when bonding to a variety of materials
- Fast drying and great for processes with a 10-20 minute open time, objects may be handled immediately reducing down time
- Adheres neoprene, styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), butyl and other types of rubbers to other various substrates
- Excellent heat resistance and will perform at temperatures up to 300°F/148°C
- Can be applied by spray, brush or roller allowing for a variety of application methods to meet the specific demands of the job
This product has high immediate strength and good heat resistance. It is a general-purpose adhesive that can be used for bonding most rubber and gasketing materials to most metal, bake enamel, wood, plastics and neoprene, reclaim, SBR and butyl rubber.