- Stabilizes the catheter, minimizing catheter movement.
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Sterile tape strips are provided on many dressings.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- Framed style allows one-handed application and less waste. Non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier1 to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
- For pediatric I.V.s, the 1610 dressing, with colorful bears, provides an ideal solution.
- Up to 7-day wear time
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.*
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings with border are reinforced with a soft fabric border designed to minimize catheter movement.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings with border includes a hypoallergenic adhesive, that is not made with natural rubber latex, that enables long wear time and full site visibility to minimize unnecessary dressing changes. 1635 is 3-1/2 inch x 4-1/4 inch (8,5 cm x 10,5 cm), 50 EA/box, 4 boxes/case.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Insulin pump catheters
- Scalp vein needles
- Feeding tubes