3M™ Double Coated 93010LE is a 100µm 300LSE high strength acrylic adhesive on a 107µm #58 polycoated craft paper liner
This tape has a film carrier which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates and also makes it easier to handle the tape during slitting and die-cutting. The bond strength of 3M™ Adhesive 300LSE increases as a function of time and temperature and has very high initial adhesion.
- 100µm doublecoated tape, with 12µm clear PET carrier, double coated with 44µm 300LSE. Excellent bond to low surface energy substrates including powder coatings and plastics such as polypropylene (PP)
- Film carrier adds dimensional stability to foams and other substrates, and makes it easier to handle the tape during slitting and die-cutting
- 300LSE bond strength increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion
- 3M performance standard, moisture stability and economical edge burr during hard tool die cutting
- Good resistance to industrial chemicals, consumer chemicals, moisture and humidity