- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Built to hear more Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds¹ so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments
Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
Hear subtle changes in patient status.
Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
¹Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and paediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, paediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students
- Cardiology/High Performance