- Transparent dressing allows for wound monitoring without changing the dressing
- Clear design takes the guesswork out of application over the wound
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology designed to handle low to moderate wound drainage
- No dressing breakdown in the wound
- Low friction surface minimizes potential for friction and shear
- Allows for gentle removal from skin
- Barrier to external contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses.* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27nm in diameter or larger while the dressings remain intact without leakage
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a transparent, absorbent dressing offering an extended wear time and a clear view of healing wounds.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a unique, absorbent dressing that offers a clear view of the wound. Innovative acrylic polymer absorbent pad is transparent, allowing the wound to be monitored without changing the dressing. At the same time, it effectively handles low to moderate wound drainage.
- Over skin tears and superficial traumatic wounds
- Skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
- Superficial wounds
- As a primary dressing over surgical wounds
- Donor sites
- Clean, closed approximated surgical incisions or laparoscopic incisions