Dream, design, deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ tape 4941, a grey, 1.1 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core. This fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long term durability. It has a powerful ability to bond to a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates. It can replace rivets, welds and screws and offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity. 4941 offers good plasticiser resistance.
Designed for permanent bonding with a high bond strength in critical applications on high to medium surface energy materials. Offering plasticiser resistence.
- Fast and easy to use permanent bonding, provides high strength and long term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs
- Bond electronic displays
- Bond lens window to housing