- Durable and conformable flat tape with reinforcing embedded nett
- Provides highly reflective delineation in dry conditions
- No use of heavy metal compounds within the product for coloring
- Easy to remove intact or in large pieces, leaving no adhesive residues, lasting marks, ghost markings or damage to the road surface
- Road open to traffic much faster after application, compared to when using liquid pavement markings. No road damage after the work zone is finished cause there is no need for waterblasting or other mechanical removal techniques
- Homologated by several independent test-institutes in Europe
- Skid resistant
A flat tape, highly reflective under dry conditions. This tape is a conformable marking material intended for longitudinal line applications in construction work zones where removability will be required. After the end of the work zone, the tape can be removed intact or on large pieces. When wet reflective performance is required, then please consult 3M™ Stamark™ Temporary Marking Tape Series A711.