- It meets the colour and performance requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA1. The 3M™ Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3430 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA)
- Reliable and proven prismatic retroreflective optics technology from 3M brought to Engineer Grade level where the need for good performance meets economy
- Better daytime and nighttime brightness than glass beaded enclosed lens Engineer Grade
- Better for the environment. The manufacturing process for prismatic engineer grade sheeting drastically reduces VOC emissions, energy consumption and waste compared to beaded engineer grade sheeting
- Available in all standard traffic colors
A non-metalized micro-prismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of non-critical traffic signs (such as no-parking, handicapped or restricted-parking) and commercial signage that are exposed vertically in service. The sheeting can easily be identified by the visible integral 'EGP' marking.