- 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Sheeting is state-of-the-art sheeting used for traffic control and guidance signs and devices. This highly reflective, durable, and visible sheeting meets a wide variety of sign visibility needs and outperforms the competition when it really counts. You can count on 3M's microprismatic reflective sheeting in all light and weather conditions.
- Series 4000 DG³ is a state-of-the-art, full cube prismatic reflective sheeting that delivers optimal performance at all sight distances. Its optical elements return almost 60 percent of available light to drivers—nearly double that of other prismatic sheetings. DG³ sheeting meets ASTM Type XI and is designed as a replacement for all types of reflective sign sheetings in use today.
- Disadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder
- 4090 DG3 WHITE 820MMx45.7M
- Fluorescent colours for improved visibility in daytime, twilight and inclement weather. Typical applications: school zones, high risk areas, railway crossings, speed limit zones and construction workzones.
- The long service life minimizes sign replacement and disposal costs.
4090 DG3 White 820mm x 45.7m
Keep drivers safe at night by making sure they can always see road signs with 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting 4090 White (1220 mm x 45.7 m).
Our retroreflective sheeting for traffic management signs uses full-cube corner optics to return the maximum amount of light from road signs back to the driver’s eyes. Effective at long and short distances, in any weather, and even at acute angles – making for road signs that are highly visible in visually complex night-time roadway environments.
Our Series 4000 retroreflective material is approved for the manufacturing of sign faces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA).