3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closure Strips is the original skin closure strip with microporous non-woven material designed to let the skin ‘breathe’ and reinforced filaments for added strength. A pressue sensitive hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures
- Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes
- Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Allows early staple/suture removal to help patients get back to their normal routine faster
- Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
- Fast application and easy to apply
- Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal