A highly reflective pavement marking tape under both wet and dry conditions. Series A731 yellow flat tape is a conformable marking material intended for longitudinal line applications in highway construction work zones where removability will be required. After the end of the work zone, the tape can be removed intact or on large pieces.
A731 tape utilizes specially designed optics to provide dry and wet reflective performance. The tape consists of a flat rubber and is coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive for easy, rapid application at temperatures above 10°C.
- Flat tape, making it suited to the P6 construction work zone segment (tested and homologated on 2 million wheelhits)
- Highly retroreflective, wet and dry, providing continuous delineation, day and night
- No use of heavy metal compounds within the product for coloring
- Uses a structured reinforcing nett, which makes it easy to remove intact or in large pieces, leaving no adhesive residues, lasting marks, ghost markings or damage to the road surface
- Road open to traffic much faster after application, compared to when using liquid pavement markings. No road damage after the work zone is finished cause there is no need for waterblasting or other mechanical removal techniques
- Homologated by several independent test-institutes in Europe
- Skid resistant