- Abrasion resistant ceramic beads and anti-skid particles are bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat, to create a tape that provides increased visibility and safety, even in the wet
- The patterned surface protects the optics and presents a near vertical face to traffic. This maximizes retroreflectance and increases visibility, even when wet at night.
- A conformable polymer layer made of high quality polymeric materials, pigments and glass beads
- Offers “Extended Season” applications due to an improved pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) package on the bottom surface
- Manufactured in a controlled environment, reducing the dependance on unpredictable weather conditions and application timing constraints and therefore again contributing to safety and quality over time
- Reduces overall maintenance / relining cost during the life of the road. Significantly takes down the frequency of road closures, which in todays road environment with significant mobility concerns is an important benefit.
- Tougher, brighter, longer
- Series 380I ES is a dry-reflective marking available in standard white, yellow and black colors, pre-cut symbols and legends, and contrast markings for improved daytime visibility on concrete and other light-colored pavements
- Durable nighttime yellow
A high performance preformed yellow road marking tape, specially developed for long term applications on highways and other roads which require premium safety and unsurpassed durability. It offers retained day and night brightness, retro-reflectivity, skid resistance and durable whiteness. As such, it reduces replacement cycles, saves maintenance cost over the life of the road, whilst guiding drivers safely. Abrasion resistant ceramic beads and anti-skid particles are bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat, to create a tape that provides increased visibility and safety, even in the wet. The tape is easy to handle and can be cut to length using a knife or mechanical cutter for symbols and legends.
Abrasion-resistant microcrystalline ceramic beads bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat