- It meets the colour and performance requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA1. The 3M™ Advanced Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 7930 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA).
- Reliable and proven prismatic retroreflective optics technology from 3M brought to Engineer Grade level where the need for good performance meets economy.
- Better daytime and nighttime brightness than glass beaded enclosed lens Engineer Grade. Whiter with more vibrant colours than previous Engineer Grade Prismatic
- Better for the environment. The manufacturing process for prismatic engineer grade sheeting drastically reduces VOC emissions, energy consumption and waste compared to beaded engineer grade sheeting.
- Available in all standard traffic colors.
Non metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective durable traffic control signs, work zone devices and non regulated signs that are exposed vertically in service. Provides long term reflectivity and durability with an improved optical package to increase nighttime safety. Its unique prismatic contruction provide a high level of reflectivity for multiple traffic control situations.