- It meets the colour and performance requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA2. The 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA)
- The reflectivity, colour contrast, legibility, brightness and durability of 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 are all much better than those achieved by encapsulated glass beaded (RA2) sheeting
- The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting is also much kinder on the environment than other reflective sheeting manufacturing processes. Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions are reduced by 97%, energy consumption by 77% and solid waste by 46% when compared to glass beaded sheeting manufacture
- 3937 SEM HIP GREEN 1016 MMx45.7M
- Be kinder to the environment thanks to minimal uses of solvents and emissions in our manufacturing process
3937 SEM HIP Green 1016 mm x 45.7m
Not only is 3M high intensity prismatic sheeting bright and durable, it’s better for the environment. The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting reduces VOC emissions by 97 percent and energy consumption by 72 percent compared to standard engineer grade sheeting processes. Now that’s a change for the better.